Mystery of the Golden Shells was published yesterday! It’s been a whirlwind of a process and I’ve learned over the last few years that planning a book launch is one of my weaker points in the book production process. Despite that, I’ve been blown away and blessed by the response to Golden Shells.
So thank you to everyone who preordered and shared with friends and family about the book! You’re all amazing.
In case you missed any of the background posts, you can check them out below:
- The Rug and the Scribe – (Background story #1)
- The Dresser and the Color – (Background story #2)
- The Shellfish and the Cook – (Background story #3)
- The Performer and the Faux Pas – (Background story #4)
- The Storyteller and the Help – (Background story #5)
- The Queen and the Poison – (Background story #6)
And here are a few posts that are also fun from the Golden Shells process:
- Editors are awesome: Never Enough Thanks
- Inspiration: Sometimes It Gets Edited Out
- Book Excerpt: Sneak Peek into Mystery of the Golden Shells
Now, moving forward, I’m hoping to return to my ALT posts (All the Little Things). These include anything I find inspiring or interesting that may inform my writing process. Here are a few of my favorites that have posted from the past:
Also, I’m hoping to finish the rough draft for Hidden Mythics II. This is the sequel to Quaking Soul. It’s about 25K words away from the finish line and will hopefully cross it this month.
And lastly, I really hope to post an adventure here on the blog soon. It’s penciled in alongside finishing Quaking Soul. It’s been faaaaar too long since we’ve seen an adventure here, so we’ll see what happens.
Thanks for joining me in this writing journey!