But this post is to thank Tea with Flo for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m incredibly honored and blessed. Thanks so much.
So I’m supposed to share 10 bits of information about myself. Let’s see:
1. The fantasy genre captures my imagination like no other genre.
2. I’m a Colorado native.
3. At 4′ 11″ tall, I missed 5′ somewhere along the way. Maybe due to coffee. Maybe due to my genetics.
4. I love backpacking and climbing.
5. I’ve wanted to write novels since I could read. (Check out My Why)
6. Writing by hand still holds my heart. There’s something about it that’s fulfilling but due to time issues, I usually type my stories.
7. I would share my favorite author but I honestly couldn’t pick just one. I love everything from Brent Week’s Lightbringer series to Anne McCaffrey’s Restoree to John Flannagan’s Ranger’s Apprentice.
8. My faith grounds my world.
9. I graduated with my Bachelors in English in 2008.
10. I just finished my first novel, Escaping Shadows, and am now moving on to Dryad. (Thus the topic of my last two adventure stories.)
Now to nominate 10 other bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others.
1. Karen Soutar
7. My Lores
8. Just Saying
10. Norman LaVelle
For those Nominated:
This is how it works:
- Use the award logo in this post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Write ten “pieces of information about myself.”
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.’
- Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them about the award.
Sometimes a simple act is all the encouragement needed. This nomination was such an act. Thank you again Tea with Flo.