I know. Usually every other week I write an adventure story… I’ll have one rolling next week, I promise.
But this post is to thank Tea with Flo for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m incredibly honored and blessed. Thanks so much.
So I’m supposed to share 10 bits of information about myself. Let’s see:
1. The fantasy genre captures my imagination like no other genre.
2. I’m a Colorado native.
3. At 4′ 11″ tall, I missed 5′ somewhere along the way. Maybe due to coffee. Maybe due to my genetics.
4. I love backpacking and climbing.
5. I’ve wanted to write novels since I could read. (Check out My Why)
6. Writing by hand still holds my heart. There’s something about it that’s fulfilling but due to time issues, I usually type my stories.
7. I would share my favorite author but I honestly couldn’t pick just one. I love everything from Brent Week’s Lightbringer series to Anne McCaffrey’s Restoree to John Flannagan’s Ranger’s Apprentice.
8. My faith grounds my world.
9. I graduated with my Bachelors in English in 2008.
10. I just finished my first novel, Escaping Shadows, and am now moving on to Dryad. (Thus the topic of my last two adventure stories.)
Now to nominate 10 other bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others.
1. Karen Soutar
4. Mollie Bond’s Comfort Ministries
7. My Lores
8. Just Saying
9. Confessions of a Maniacal Early Riser
10. Norman LaVelle
For those Nominated:
This is how it works:
- Use the award logo in this post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Write ten “pieces of information about myself.”
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.’
- Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them about the award.
Sometimes a simple act is all the encouragement needed. This nomination was such an act. Thank you again Tea with Flo.
7 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award”
[…] few weeks ago, talented writer and blogger Jennifer M Zeiger nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I was honored to receive the notice, as the award is passed between bloggers who positively and […]
Hello all! I too have been nominated by Jennifer for a blog award called the Sunshine Blogger Award. Wow!! I had heard of blogging awards but never even thought of being nominated… Thank you Jennifer. I am now going to pick 10 other great bloggers and write a few things about my self which I’ll put on Just Saying…
Once again Thanks Jennifer l look forward to chatting more… 🙂
[…] been nominated for a blog award called the Sunshine Blogger Award by Jennifer Zeiger. Wow! So to properly accept the award, I’m required to share 10 bits of info about myself. […]
Thank You Jennifer
I really do appreciate the nomination. I is great to know that you find my blog to be inspiring. After reading a few of your post I must say I see why you were nominated also. Congratulations and again thank you!!!
You’re most welcome. I’m amazed time and again by the support of the online blogging community. I’m more than happy to share the encouragement=)
Thanks so much for the nomination! I’m honored that you would consider me, and happy to know my blog is inspiring others! 🙂
Thank you so for much for nominating me. I’m amazed and thrilled that after being a blogger only a short time, other writers are even noticing me! Thanks again. 🙂